SAML Single Sign On
Enable Single Sign-On (SSO) in Fillout to streamline user authentication and access management. This article will guide you through the setup process to enable SSO through various providers like Okta, Azure AD, and all SAML providers.
- Organization should be on Fillout's Enterprise Plan
- Your account must have an Admin role in your team
Note: SAML is available on the Enterprise Plan.
- Navigate to your Fillout Dashboard and click on
Settings. Find the SSO section.
- Click on
Configure SSO. You will be guided through the setup process.
- Provide the required information depending on your identity provider (IdP) such as Okta, Azure AD, etc.
- Save the changes.
At this point, you can set the default roles for newly provisioned users.
Fillout is SCIM compliant. Therefore, when a user is removed from your SAML provider, they are automatically offboarded from Fillout.
Once SSO is configured, your team members can log in by clicking on
Login with SSO on the Fillout login page and entering their company email.
You can enforce SSO for additional security measures.
- Go to the
- Locate Enforce SSO and enable it.
Important: You can only enforce SAML SSO for a team if your current session was authenticated with SAML SSO. This ensures that your configuration is working properly before tightening access to your team information, this prevents loss of access to the team.