View all submissions/responses to your form. Use filtering and sorting to find a specific response or export to CSV.
To view form submissions, navigate to the “results” tab:
Click on the “filter” option to filter results:
- Set a range for submission dates
- Filter by partial or finished submissions
- Filter out or see submissions made in preview-mode
Here, you can view all of your submission data.
- Helpful commands:
- ⌘ + F, or Ctrl + F while clicking on the grid to search through your entries
- Ctrl-c or right-click + copy on a cell to copy its contents
- Double-click any cell to enlarge its contents (for long inputs)
- Click on the menu of any column to sort results by that question. Currently limited to “date” fields, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sort by other fields.
- View any misconfiguration errors:
- If you, for example, recently changed a field type in your Airtable/Notion database, but forgot to change it in Fillout, you'll get real-time notifications here. Enable error notifications to get notified via email.
- Click on the download icon in the top right to get all of your responses (respecting the filters applied) in a formatted CSV