How to create a SmartSuite form
Send responses from your form to a SmartSuite solution. Drag and drop your fields into the form, see answers appear in your app automatically.
Note: the SmartSuite integration is being improved every day! See the features we’re working on adding at the bottom of this guide.
How it works1. Start with a form synced to SmartSuiteConnect to your SmartSuite accountPick your Solution and App to connect the form to2. That’s it! The form you build will automatically sync to your SmartSuite appAlready have a form? Connect to SmartSuite in a few clicks!SmartSuite feature roadmap
How it works
1. Start with a form synced to SmartSuite
If you already have a form that you now want to connect to SmartSuite, you can skip to the “Already have a form” section below
- Select the option to connect your form to an integration
SmartSuitefrom the options
- Choose your theme (don’t worry, you can always change this later).
- Once you’ve chosen SmartSuite, you will be prompted to input your SmartSuite API key and Workspace ID.
Connect to your SmartSuite account
- You can find your API key in your user profile, and your workspace ID as the first 8 characters after https://app.smartsuite.com when you’re logged in.
Pick your Solution and App to connect the form to
- The solution and app you choose should be the one you’d like records to be either created or updated in.
2. That’s it! The form you build will automatically sync to your SmartSuite app
At this point, you can:
- Drag and drop fields from the left-hand side panel into your form, and they’ll automatically be connected to those fields in your SmartSuite app
- or, connect existing questions using the
Connectmenu in their settings (on the right-hand side panel). More info here.
Fillout has many powerful features like branching and conditional hide/appear logic. No matter how complex your needs are, there’s a way to build it in Fillout.
Already have a form? Connect to SmartSuite in a few clicks!
To connect a form that you’ve already made to a SmartSuite, simply head to the
Integrationstab on that form, and select
- Once you’ve selected
SmartSuite, follow the steps above for how to
Connect to your SmartSuite account.
- After that, you’ll be able to select how you want to map the questions in your form to your SmartSuite app!
SmartSuite feature roadmap
The following SmartSuite fields are not yet supported in Fillout forms, but are on the roadmap:
Date range, File + Signature, Checklist, Social network, Rich text area, Sub-items, Time tracking, User(s), Address, Availability status, Color picker, Full name, Duration, Cross-solution links